It does not seem possible, but as popular as they are, Tesla electric cars are not as perfect as they seem. Tesla are a luxury brand that can allow you to own an electric car, with up to the minute car technologies and electric car driving experience. Owning a Tesla is a hot commodity right now, but if the Tesla leaves the manufacturer with defects, then there are going to be more problems with the car up the road, so to speak. People don’t generally buy a vehicle expecting that it is going to have problems, but a Tesla can actually have many different manufacturer’s defects as it goes to the new car showroom.
A Tesla electric car can come with several manufacturer defects. Some of these defects will affect the safety and drive-ability of the vehicles, which can make the Tesla electric cars unsafe to drive on the roads. If your car is considered unsafe on the roads, then you will not enjoy the same level of driving experience, and will continually worry about your own personal safety every time that you get into your Tesla electric car. The owners of Tesla electric cars need to be wary when they buy one new, because if it has manufacturer defects, that Tesla electric car may be a “lemon.”
Tesla Electric Cars Can Be Lemons with Many Manufacturer Defects Affecting Safety in Driving
A Tesla electric car can be unsafe to drive, when it has many manufacturer’s defects associated with the vehicle. Tesla electric cars can be problematic, as seen in many major components listed and known on the cars, such as with the:
Tesla electric cars can be full of manufacturer’s defects, including:
- Blind spot warning system detection not working
- Traffic-aware cruise control may malfunction
- Energy range monitors may not function properly
- Trip planners may not work properly to manage driving and charging times
- Sudden acceleration may cause vehicle malfunctions that can lead to crashes
There are other specific recalls of Tesla electric cars that includes:
- 27,000 Tesla’s recalled for Windshield defrosting affecting 2021-2022 Model 3, Model X and 2020-2022 Model Y cars
- 580,000 Tesla’s recalled for Novelty Boombox software plays external sounds canceling out pedestrian warning system warnings affecting 2020-2022 Tesla Model S, X and Y, and 2017-2022 Model 3s cars
- 817,000 Tesla’s recalled for seat belt reminders that did not make a sound alert when the driver does not buckle a seat belt before driving on 2021-2022 Model S and X, 2017-2022 Model 3 and 2020-2022 Model Y
- 54,000 Tesla’s recalled for Full Self-Driving software permitted cars to pass stop signs without coming to a full legal stop for 2016-2022 Model S sedans, X SUVs, 2017-2022 Model 3 sedans, 2022 Model Y SUVs
- 119,000 Tesla’s recalled for hood latches that opened without warning for 2014-2021 Model S
- 356,000 Tesla’s recalled for rearview cameras that opened and closed malfunctioning when in use for 2017-2022 Model 3
- 826 Tesla’s recalled for suspension knuckle fractures for 2020-2022
- 7,600 Tesla’s recalled for tears in the airbags when deployed in an accident or crash for 2021 Model X and Model S
- 12,000 Tesla’s recalled for false forward-collision warning problems in 2017-2021 Model S, X, 3 and Y
- 2,800 Tesla’s recalled for loose suspension bolts for 2019 and 2021 Model Y cars
We know that you are busy, and you want to get back to your daily routines in life. You need your Tesla to run properly and not be a safety hazard on the roads with obvious manufacturer’s defects. It is hard to follow up and keep track of all the model numbers, defects and recalls for the Tesla vehicles in general. That is where we come in, we can help you make sense of it all and manage the case for you to make a claim for a lemon Tesla.
If this has happened to you, that you bought a lemon Tesla, we understand the level of your disappointment. Don’t hesitate to give us a call this morning, and we can review your case and go over your next steps.
Zero Fee Guarantee
We can offer to you a zero-fee guarantee, and all that you have to do to qualify is to give us a call today. We can initiate a lawsuit on your claim, and help you to get the reimbursement that you deserve on your defective Tesla. You can call us now, and get acquainted with our legal team. You will then have access to a lawyer with experience in the California Lemon Laws. Remember, it is easy to give us a call this afternoon, we are here to talk to you about the fastest way to lemon your Tesla electric car.
Free Second Opinion Case Review / Experienced Lawyers in the Fastest Way to Lemon Your Tesla
Our lines are open if you want to give us a call today, to discuss the fastest way to lemon your Tesla. It is better to call us as early in the process of making a claim of a lemon car with the Tesla manufacturers. When you have a critical defect on your new Tesla, you need to talk to our attorneys who specialize in fastest way to lemon your Tesla.
You need a lawyer with a specialty in the California Lemon Laws today. When you give us a call, we will be here and can connect you with the lawyers who can help with experienced attorney in Los Angeles.
Call for a Free Consultation
You can call us today for a free consultation. You don’t have to pay us any standard fees to talk to us on the free consultation, which makes this an easy choice to make to give us a call. We are here to help you to manage the lemon of your Tesla and the manufacturer’s defects on the vehicle. All that you have to do to start the process is to give us a call today.